Spicy Soba Noodles
Recipe type: entree, noodles
- 8 oz. soba noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into very thin strips
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. chili oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and rice wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Cook the noodles per package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Toss the noodles with the dressing, carrots, scallions, and red pepper. Garnish with peanuts.
Serving size: 157g Calories: 367 Fat: 15.5g Saturated fat: 2.2 Carbohydrates: 51g Fiber: 2.6g Protein: 9g
Recipe by Delicious Knowledge at http://delicious-knowledge.com/spicy-soba-noodles/