Creamy Cranberry Wrap
Author: Alex Caspero- DK
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1 Whole Wheat Lavash Bread
- 3 Chickenless tenders (like those from Gardein or Trader Joe's)
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 1 cup baby greens
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Combine cream cheese and cranberry sauce together. Spread onto lavash bread. Place 3 Chicken-less tenders onto the cranberry sauce.
- Toss greens with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt/pepper, and walnuts. Place onto wrap.
- Starting with the short side of the wrap, tightly roll. Slice in 1/2 and enjoy!
- Serves 1 as a meal, 2 as a "mini meal"
Recipe by Delicious Knowledge at http://delicious-knowledge.com/creamy-cranberry-wrap/